We are looking for a Data Entry Analyst to analyze and enter accounting information on customers databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include analyzing, collecting and entering data from bills, invoices and receipts in cloud databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
Our ideal candidate has essential accounting and data entry skills, like understanding and familiarity with restaurants invoices, bills, and receipts, fast typing with an eye for detail, spreadsheets and cloud software systems. You will work with a data team and Data Manager. Previous experience as bookkeeper, accounting clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage. Proven knowledge of accounting, finance or similar is essential.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems with a lowest error rate.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
Requirements and skills
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office, data programs and cloud software systems.
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using computers, internet and cloud systems.
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include:
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output